Friday 8 August 2014

PM says Polyclinic in San Pedro to get a 24 hour full service

On July 30th while Prime Minister was in a Conference Prime Minister Dean Barrow mentioning an upgrade for the Polyclinic in San Pedro. The PM also said that government is taking into consideration the need for a 24 hour clinic on the island. He also stated that he will upgrade Belize City's Hospital with better service and equipment's

“We’ve now signed the contract for San Pedro Town. I had indicated that we wanted to do some rehabilitation of the road going to North Ambergris as soon as you jump the bridge coming out of San Pedro Town. We will resurface that road; we are going to fix that up nicely and it’s going to be from the bridge to about Coco Beach Hotel. I think it’s a little over three miles of road so that’s good news for San Pedro. I know that they have been complaining, this is a different type of infrastructure, about the need of a 24 hour polyclinic, and we are working on that with the Ministry of Health; so, I can promise the people of San Pedro that that is as well going to happen.”He said at conference meeting 


"Need for a 24 hour polyclinic and we are working on that with the Ministry of Health, so I can promise the people of San Pedro that that is as well going to happen. Ministry of Health I think had some sort of a reduce session with the authorities on the island and I know this will be done because I've been told about the bill with which I will be tag to pay for this, so that's going forward yes." he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

first name, last name.